At La Femme Shoes we care about your privacy. We ensure that your personal information that is received when shopping with us is protected.
- What personal information we can gather about you
- How we may use that information
- If we disclose your personal information to anyone
- How you can alert us to any breach
The type and amount of personal information collected by La Femme will depend on the service we are providing you.
Personal information that is collected by La Femme Shoes is directly related to the specific service you require and has been provided by you. The only information we know is what you have disclosed to us.
- Purchasing a product or service - we will need your name, contact details and payment information. This is so we can process and send out your order.
- Opting into newsletters or promotions - we may need your name, birthdate and contact details to offer you this service or promotion.
- We may use your responses to surveys or questionaries to influence a change in our site, socials or products.
- Any feedback or complaints made we may collect your name and contact details to be able to respond and use the information you have given to us.
You acknowledge that the personal information we collect from you is true and accurate and information that you are authorised to provide to us.
Anonymous information may be collected though interaction with our website. This information may included;
- Statistical information (number of visitors, date & time, duration and location).
- The IP address and the type of device you used to interact with our website.
We do not collect identifiable information, unless provided to us by you.
Method of Collection
All personal information is collected through lawful and fair means.
La Femme Shoes will collect personal information when you contact us directly though email, phone or social media platforms.
Use of Information
All personal information you provide to us, will be used for the purpose to which you provided us the information or a related secondary purpose, to which you would expect. We will not use your information for any purpose to which you have not granted us consent, unless permitted to do so by law.
Following purposes we may use your personal information for;
- To dispatch and provide you the products and/or services that you have requested from La Femme Shoes.
- Direct marketing of products, including product updates, promotions or special events.
- To improve our products or services, to suit you.
- To improve any of our platforms (website, email and social media).
- Managing our internal business and operations processes.
We gather anonymous information to help improve our services to you. All information is used to monitor traffic to the site, make changes and improvements to the website for a better customer experience and to offer you relevant information and services to as many users as we can.
We may disclose your personal information to relevant third parties for some of the following reasons;
- For contractors or third party services to assist in the delivery of a product. This will include marketing organisations, data processing companies, printing and mailing providers, delivery companies or finance or debt collecting companies.
- Government authorities or any third party entity that requires information by law
- Or any purpose you have previously given your consent to.
The personal information that you have provided to us may be used for the purpose of direct marketing. We may share this information with our related entities, to provide you with direct marketing material about our products and services through this related entity.
You have the choice of "opting out" of receiving marketing material when you check out or anytime after. You can do this by unsubscribing at the bottom of every email sent out to you.
No Sale of Personal Information
There is no circumstance where La Femme Shoes will receive payment or sell your personal information.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When your data is collected it cannot be seen or altered by anyone who is not an authorised La Femme Shoes employee and/or contractors. All authorised bodies have agreed to keep all information confidential and use only for its intended purpose.
If you feel that your information has been mismanaged or used not for its given purpose, please send your complaint in writing to the email address below;